77. Order groceries online.
I ordered my groceries online on Friday and was able to have delivery Saturday morning.
- The ordering process was pretty easy (and would be even easier next time, because you can save and reference previous shopping lists).
- Can definately be a time-saver (not driving, waiting in line, etc).
- It was really nice not having to carry all of our groceries into the house!
- Didn't have everything we needed - still had to go later on Saturday to get a few extra things.
- Deli meat and cheese needs to be ordered by the pound!!
- Impossible to know how much produce to buy. We only got two apples, but so much broccoli.
- The bags. This one is the deal breaker for me. There were so many plastic bags. Some bags had only one item in it. It was such a waste...goes against a bunch of other items on my 101 in 1001 list.
So the verdict is thumbs down. It has its good points, but the bad points are more deal breakers for me. And what does this have to do with photography? Nothing. It was an attempt to see if I could simplify my life and gain some extra time, but not really sure it does.
And don't want to post without a photo...so here is Grace, as we waiting for the groceries to be delivered. She's starting to look so grown up...such a toddler. And unfortunately, deciding she doesn't like to have a camera in her face all the time.